We’ve had a great response to our upcoming IR35 workshop evening on Thursday 7th December with over 50 confirmed attendees!
Be sure to book your place now as spaces are limited. We now have a confirmed venue for the evening:
Blooms/Runway East 19-23 Featherstone Street (actual entrance is 23) London EC1Y 8SL
Find out more about the latest IR35 developments from special guest Qdos Contractor CEO Seb Maley who will be shedding light on important IR35 issues such as;
- Private sector reform – what it means and what you can do
- The public sector reform issues we can learn from
- Latest developments in IR35 enquiries
- How to survive as a contractor in 2018
You’ll also have the chance to book a one-to-one appointment with Seb, in which you can;
- Receive personalised IR35 advice
- Get the answers to your IR35 questions
This is an open surgery hour where contractors can speak to Qdos and get IR35 advice in a one to one ten minute slot. Please book ahead so we can allocate you a slot. Reply here with the response ‘IR35 Contractor’ and we’ll get back to you with a slot!
Confirm your attendance now on our Event Page.
We look forward to seeing you there!