For all iContract users, we want to ensure their experience of either finding a contract, or looking for a contractor is as effective and tailored to their needs as possible.
But as well as being the go to destination for contracts and contractors, iContract is a place for community, and connecting and interacting with others. So don’t forget that with iContract, you can:
- Expand your personal network by connecting with recruiters, hiring managers and fellow contractors
- Interact with them through online chat – direct message contractor peers about anything industry related or be personally invited to apply for contracts by recruiters
- Engage with our social universe. Users can talk with peers, ask for advice, and share industry news on our iContract slack group before our planned internal social universe on iContract is implemented. Access it here.
- Connect with service providers. Make valuable connections in the shape of iContract’s trusted service partners who can advise on things such as contractor mortgages, investment, pensions and accountancy.
- Be part of our offline community. iContract will be running a series of live events for its contractor and recruiter community, starting with its forthcoming contractor/recruiter social next week!